SANCA Western Cape
Position of Regional Director
SANCA(WC) awaits applications for the position of Regional Director.
The successful candidate will hold a degree/diploma in Social Work or Social sciences with extensive experience in organizational planning and human resource management within the NGO sector.
- Governance and organisational development.
- Manage the day-to-day operational duties and consulation with the team of project managers;
- Oversee financial management and initiate and coordinate fundraising activities.
- All public relations and media liaison.
- Oversee human resource management.
- Strengthen networking and collaboration between the organisation and other roleplayers, service providers and the community.
- Social Worker or degree/diploma in a related social science field.
- Proof of registration with a related professional council
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in an NGO.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Organisational, human resource and financial management skills essential.
- Team leadership and strategic planning ability.
- Comprehensive knowledge and work experience in the field of substance abuse higly recommended.
- Sound communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills essential.
- Excellent administrative and report writing skills.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans.
- Code 08 Driver’s License.
- We offer a market related salary & benefits dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Starting Date : Preferable – 1st July 2018.
Only experienced people with the appropriate skills level should apply.
Please forward a short motivational letter and complete CV with at least 3 contactable references for attention Tertius Cronje ( email@example.com) or Franselle Cornelissen ( firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than Friday 18th May 2018.
Enquiries : Ms Reinette Brand ( 021 – 9454080)
Applicants who have not received a reply within 30 days should consider their applications to have been unsuccessful and there will no further feedback or correspondence.